Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wedding Shoot {Linda & Mike} | Image Peddler Photography

Wedding shoots...not my typical day taking pictures and enjoying my passion of photography. There is a lot of work and emotions involved in taking pictures for a wedding...especially when one of the individuals getting married is your friend. But it makes me feel very special to have been asked to consider taking their wedding pictures. I declined...I don't pretend to even myself that I've mastered a level of perfection that I'd feel comfortable tackling a wedding by myself. But I offered to second-shoot their wedding as my wedding gift to them. Second-shooting is backing-up the main photographer...both with taking pictures and also assisting wherever assistance is needed.

I love weddings...watching two people in love commit to a lifetime of happiness together. And it's especially beautiful when the two people are melting their previous lives together...into a new life with double the joys. And what a beautiful new family they have...so much love and respect between Linda & Mike, and so much friendship between all the kids. I hope you enjoy the "sneak peak" to what's to come...I'll be uploading many more photos into an on-line gallery for all friends & family to enjoy. God bless you Linda & Mike (and kids). Wishing you a wonderful lifetime together.

Note: Online gallery can be found at:
(Password = Beckman)



No comments:

Post a Comment